lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

this past weekend


I don't what else to write, so im writing about this large weekend we've got. My boyfriend and I went to Valles to visit my parents, we left last friday night and came back to Tampico this Monday. on Friday we've got home and we bought a cake because of my b-day, which was last november 4th but havent celebrated with my parents. Some people i know came over my house too. After that, we went to hang out with some friends for a while, then we went back home. on Saturday we didnt do anything during the day but went to have dinner with a friend at night. then on Sunday we went to the movies with the same friend we went to dinner a night before, after that we went to haver dinner again and then took her to her friend's house because they were leaving for san luis. On Monday we got up late then we had breakfast, which wasnt anymore, more like luch because of the time we got up. Then we packed our bags and drove back to Tampico.
p.s. the picture above has nothing to do with this past weekend, but its a picture of micos which is in valles, so i decided to pasted on.

No hay comentarios: