lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

entry corrected by Mr. Cabrales

The following entry is the one which Mr. Cabrales already checked and pointed out some mistakes for me.
When I think about high school, I have both good and bad memories. One of the best years of my life was back in 2002, my freshman year at Madison James High School, in San Antonio, Texas; it was a year full of all the emotions you can have in life. I don't remember too much of it now, but I do remember some people I met back then, people who cared about me and helped me to adust to a new way of life, and I still talk to some of them. I have only one regret about high school: I should have stayed up there, I took a wrong decision and came back to Mexico, just when I had everything ready to go back to school and be a sophomore, even my schedule done, I was going to take great classes, even dance and interior design, plus I was going to upgrade esol 1 to go to English 2, yeah, I was supposed to take regular English classes just like everybody else, and my counselor told me that I souldn't leave Madison, because if I had kept going just the way I was I would have a pretty good chance to get a scholarship for college, but I totally ruined that up. I don't really know why I took that decision, but I remember I was afraid that something may happen to my parents and I woulnd't be by their side, I was just 15 years old, so I guess I didn't think what would be the best for me or the opportunities I would have had after 4 years of high school, having good grades, and I even passed a reading and writing state test and a math state test. But I guess everything happens for a reason, and now I have some other beautiful things in my life that I wouldn't have if I would have stayed back in Madison.

No hay comentarios: