lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

book's activity


I think many people turned down Bowerman's idea because the way he thought of it, with waffle iron and all of that, made him sound crazy, i guess people thought that wasn't possible or necessary.
I think Smith's professor gave him a C on the project because he may didn't have the groundwork to support his idea, and the professor just saw the idea as a homework not as something possible to happen.
I think the idea that has led to the most imitations is the Nike athletic shoes, because there are different kinds of them and also there are some other brand names which also have different kinds of athetic shoes.
I dont really have any idea for new products or services, I guess im not that creative, i sometimes come up with some ideas, but i dont think they would make someone's life easier.

No hay comentarios: