lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

activity worked in class


Dear sir or madam:

Last weekend my boyfriend and i arrived at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spend together. The motto in your window reads "where your friends are as special as you are" unfortunately the service that day didn't reflect those words.

As soon as we arrived there we had the chance to sit at a table and we waited for almost half an hour for a waiter to help us. There were not to many people for this to happen but i have to point out that the music was good and this helped us to be pacient. However, when we were finally serviced the waiter spilled a cup of coffee on my brand new jacket. It costed me $15 to have it clean.

My jacket doesn't look that good anymore. I had never had an experience such like this anywhere. I hope you can understand my complain because i want you to refund the money for another brand new jacket.

Sincerely yours

Cynthia Herrera

No hay comentarios: