miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

Friends at SchooL



this is a picture of me and my friends at school, we were eating some kind of candy that got our tongue green lol...well we've been together for 2 years, and even that each one of us have our respectives BFF, we get along pretty well. i love them and care about them, they are super funny people.

I dont really know what can i say about them but that we have spent very funny moments together, we have went to the club, to the beach, to the movies, to parties together and had so much fun, we are always laughing at each other's expense haha, but we never get to mad to each other, we know we're just joking around.

they make school seems easier for me, because is not like you only go to school to learn, i mean that would be bored, but we talk a lot, and discuss our problems, they take good care of me as well, and im thankful to them for being so good to me.

No hay comentarios: