martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

activity from the book


If young couples in my country want to get married, they supposed first get the permission of their parents, although nowa days, some of them dont really want to get married, they just rather live together, without having a wedding, or the permission of their parents. I believe the reason for this is that they are afraid of commitment, and they think that they may get divorced later, so why would they get married if it wont last forever. I know some couples who have done this, and they're still together, and they're also doing great, but who knows what will happen in 10 years from now.
I may be an old fashion minded but i still want to get married, have a big wedding, with all my friends and family joining me, and having of course the permision of my parents, I know that would be like a dream come true to them and to me, they really wish seeing me walking down the aisle. I also think that my marriage will last forever, and that i'll have a happy family, i know that sounds like a fairy tale, but if the world goes wrong, doesnt mean every one who lives in it has to go the same way, i now marriages used to fail, but that doesnt mean all of them have to, and I hope mine wont be one of the ones which fail.

No hay comentarios: