martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

book's activity


when I think about high school, I have both good and bad memories. one of the best years of my life was back in 2002, my freshman year at James Madison High School, in San Antonio, Texas, it was a year full of all the emotions you can have in life. I dont remember to much of it by now, but i do remember some people i knew back then, people who cared about me and helped me to adjust to a new way of life, and i still talk to some of them. I have only one regret about high school: I should have stayed up there, i took a wrong decision and came back to mexico, just when i had everything ready to go back to school and be a sophomore, even my schedule done, i was going to take great classes, even dance and interior designer, plus i was going to left esol 1 to go to English 2, yeah, i was supposed to take regular english classes just like everybody else, and my counselor told me that i shouldnt left madison, because if i had kept going just the way i was i would have a pretty good chance to get a scholarship for college, but i totally ruined that up. i dont really know why i took that decision, but i remember i was afraid that something may happen to my parents and i wouldnt be by their side, i was just 15 years old, so i guess i didnt think what would be the best for me or the opportunities i would have after 4 years of high school, having good grades, and i even passed a reading and writing state test and a math state test. but i guess everything happens for a reason, and now i have some other beautiful things in my life that i wouldnt have if would stayed back in Madison.

No hay comentarios: