lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

when u add these 2 folks u get me..I love my parents


Do you know the most wonderful people in the world?...well if you didn't, now you do..my parents!!..these guys are just amaizing...they have supported me in every good decision i've made through my life because they know i would never let them down. When i was 14 i decided that i wanted to study abroad, they talked about it and took the final decision. I was allowed to do it, they knew it was something that was going to help me for the rest of my life. It was very hard for them to let me go and for me to separate from them, but the three of us knew we were doing the right thing. They have blessed me with their confidence and that's why i would never do anything wrong to disappoint them.
Now I live in Tampico with my roommie, my parents live in Valles, my hometown, and even thought im a young lady and is always easier to take wrong decisions when nobody is telling you what to do, like skipping school or eating junk food instead of cooking or maybe spending the money they give me in buying stupid stuff or anything, like some foreing students do, I know i'll take the right choice because of what they have thought me, because the last thing i ever want to do is to make them suffer. They mean the world to me, and i know that whenever i get to have a family on my own i want to be as good as they are.
I also know they aren't perfect and have made some mistakes, but they have talked to me about them so that i won't do the same thing, and i really appreciate that because I know they care for me, and they want me to be a good person.
I love them like crazy,and i will do it 'till death and beyond.

No hay comentarios: