lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

me -N- mY prince charming

well this is a picture of me and my baby after my nose surgery. His name is Anthony Nichols. I have to say that this guy is amazing, he cares about me, he listens to me, he understands me, but the most important thing is that he loves me with all his heart, just as much as i love him.
After my nose surgery, he was in charge of me because my parents had to go back to valles, so he cooked for me (even that he doesn't know how to cook, but he did his best), he gave me my medicine, and took me to my post surgery appointments, but over all, he had to stand my ups and downs, because my face was swollen and i was very upset, he has been very patient to me.
He is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, yeah we have our ups and downs but we manage to work things out. I really hope that we get to spend the rest of our lives together, because he is everything i ever wanted. i know for sure that i dont want to lose him. My parents totally accept him. they got to know him since the first month we got together and they think he is great, and that's one of the zillion of reasons that makes me know for sure that he is the one for me.

1 comentario:

cYn dijo...

I meant: one of the zillion reasons, i dont know how to edit that so im attaching this note, my bad.